Here are just a few of the archived articles, Leslie May, founder of Pawsible Marketing has written for our blog over the past years; articles with great tips to help you market your pet business!
- The Top Pet Industry Trends for 2015
- How to make the most of your involvement following Global Pet Expo 2015
- Does Shock Marketing work?
- More big changes coming to Facebook that will affect your pet business marketing.
- A little known Instagram trick that will drive traffic to your pet business website.
- The Top Pet Industry Trends for 2014
- Why, now more than ever, pet businesses should conduct market research
- Tools coming for Instagram pet business marketers and advertisers.
- 10 great ideas for posting on social media to get your pet business the attention it deserves.
- What exactly is marketing, and how can it help my pet business?
- Two big Facebook changes that will affect how you market your pet business.
- Tips to get creative with your smartphone to help with your pet business marketing.
- I found an image on the Internet, can I use it for my pet business marketing?
- Five essential things you need to do after SuperZoo to make the most of your involvement.
- The elements that make up a great logo for your pet business or pet product.
- Facebook: Is spending time and money on this social media platform the right thing for your pet business?
- Wonder what page of Google your pet business website ranks? Find out.
- The 'ins and outs' of packaging for your pet business product.
- Using Vine to market your pet business products and services.
- Online consumers shopping plans for Black Friday and Cyber Monday (infographic)
- Want to know if your pet business marketing is working? Measure it!
- Dog and cat populations around the world
- Why the colors you choose for your brand are important to your pet business
- Free photo tips and image editors to help you market your pet business
- Why do your potential or current customers fan your pet business Facebook page?
- Halloween pet spending expectations down in 2013
- What segment of your pet business market is the fastest growing population utilizing social media?
- Why buying Facebook likes is a really bad idea for your pet business
- Which Internet browser is the most popular with your pet business market?
- How your pet business can work with bloggers and pet related websites, and still make Google happy.
- Create an amazing sell sheet for your pet product.
- Estimates indicate the US pet market will reach $62 billion in 2013
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics releases 'Spending on Pets' report.
- Content marketing can be a powerful tool for your pet business.
- Dadvertising: What you need to know to reach men and dads in your pet business advertising
- What you post on Facebook may be putting your business in legal jeopardy if you don't follow the rules.
- The Top Pet Industry Trends for 2013
- A little history of advertising and marketing in the pet industry
- Sales and marketing strategy shifts for your pet business this holiday season
- Over 90 percent of your online pet business market is utilizing social media.
- Business bloggers get more website traffic than those that don't
- Is your pet business market declining? How you can successfully market to the shifting demographic of pet product and service buyers
- Reinvention is key to successfully marketing your pet business
- Why it's important for you to own your pet business relationships
- The power of Pinterest for pet businesses
- Why updating your pet business website is now key for Google searches
- Our favorite new blog traffic builder
- Differentiation is key to helping your pet business stand out in a busy market
- SEO tips and tricks for local pet businesses
- Utilizing your marketing tools the most effectively to market your pet business.
- Critical moves in the competitive pet business world.
- The three key elements needed to run a successful pet business.
- Getting started with Google+ for pet businesses.
- QR codes and how they can help your pet business.
- Recognizing disguised comment spam on your pet business blog.
- Red Ocean vs Blue Ocean marketing strategies in the pet business market.
- Ethics in the pet business world
- Using Google + Pages for your pet business: A get started guide
- Your 'Call to Action' can make or break your marketing communications.
- Crafting an effective marketing message for your pet business.
- Tools to more efficiently and effectively run your pet business.
- Get the most out of your holiday season!
- Measuring your pet business social media program.
- Press releases can be a great marketing tool for your business.
- The favicon as part of your brand.
- Online press release distribution basics.
- Why relationships are important.
- Great free stock photo sites.
- Social networking for pet businesses - the latest trend.
- Pet business marketing in tough economic times.
- Getting media coverage.
- Are your marketing messages the most effective they can be?
- Keeping in touch with your customers and potential customers.
Industry Trade Events
Related Pet Industry Events
March 5- 7
International Pet Industry Events
May 26-29, 2016