News and Media
Pawsible Marketing has been featured in a wide varity of national, international and pet magazines over the years including:
- The Daily Beast features Pawsible Marketing founder, leslie May, in article, 'Enterpreneurs Create Apps and Web-Based Businesses to Appeal to Dog Owners.'
- Progressive Grocer features, Leslie May in their May issue article, "Natural Products: Animal Pragmatism. Consumers are seeking healthier options for their pets".
- Leslie May, founder of Pawsible Marketing featured in article, "Passion Into Profit: An Investment Banker Goes to the Dogs" on MSN.
- Pawsible Marketing founder, Leslie May, mention in "Petfood companies must adapt to changing pet market and consumers," via Petfood Industry Magazine.
- Leslie May, Pawsible Marketing featured on Pet Product News International, sharing her pet industry trends for 2013, "Pet Industry Expert Leslie May Looks to 2013 and Beyond."
- Pawsible Marketing's article "The Top Pet Industry Trends for 2013" featured in Examiner.com article.
- Pawsible Marketing founder, Leslie May, mentioned in Petfood Industry Magazine article "Sustain petfood growth by connecting to emerging consumer groups".
- Leslie May, Pawsible Marketing featured in article 7 Tips to Market Your Pet-Friendly Building in Lowes For Pros monthly newsletter.
- Leslie May quotes in article, "Consumers pamper pets with healthier products" in San Jose Mercury News.
- Founder of Pawsible Marketing, Leslie May, interviewed for article 'Honing for the Holidays' in Pet Business Magazine.
- Announcement of Pawsible Marketing's new website featured in Pet Business Magazine newsletter and website.
- Leslie May, provides information for Pet Business Magazine article, 'Inspiring Loyalty,' March 2012.
- Pawsible Marketing's new website announcement featured in Pet Product News International's March 2012 issue.
- Leslie May, founder of Pawsible Marekting mentioned in USA Today article "Consumers pamper pets with healthier products".
- Leslie May featured in article "Why you must start building the brand ‘You’?" on Buzzom.
- Pawsible Marketing mentioned in Associated Press article "Consumers pamper pets with healthier products".
- Pawsible Marekting's founder, Leslie May, featured as one of "12 Amazing Pet Lifestyle Experts" in the Fall 2011 Issue of American Dog Magazine.
- Leslie May, Founder, Pawsible Marketing, talks about "Web-Enhanced Marketing" in the June 2011 issue of Pet Age Magazine.
- Pawsible Marketing Founder, Leslie May, featured in Marketing Gets a Facelift: Pet retailers find new ways to reach customers and drive sales in February issue of Pet Product News International.
- Leslie May, Pawsible Marketing, featured in article, Pet Owners: Pick of the Litter, in the United States Postal Service's Deliver Magazine.
- United States Dog Agility Association reprints Raise A Green Dog Article, Winter Health and Safety Tips for the Green Dog
- Pawsible Marketing listed on Entrepreneur Magazine's 100 Brilliant Ideas in the June 2010 issue of Entrepreneur Magazine
- Dog Sport Magazine September issue features an article written by PM founder Leslie May, How to Help Your Dog Go Green.
- United States Dog Agility Association (USDAA) reprints two articles from RaiseAGreenDog.com and JohannTheDog.com (two other companies owned by PM founder, Leslie May): Is Your Dog Bowl Safe? and Rehab and Keeping In Shape Tools and Info for the Canine Athlete.
- Leslie May, founder of Pawsible Marketing, contributed to AP article "Disabilities No Longer a Death Sentence for Pets" by AP contributor, Tom Breen.
- Leslie May featured in article on GlobalAnimal, "Disabled Pets Given A New Chance At Life".
- Pawsible Marketing featured on Business Insider War Room in article "10 Ways To Build Your Personal Brand"
- Pawsible Marketing on Entrepreneur Magazine's Entrepreneur.com, talking about branding in the article, "10 Branding Successes (and How They Did It)"
- Pawsible Marketing in Pet Style News.
- JohannTheDog.com is featured as a six page cover story in the September/October issue of Dog Sport Magazine.
- Raise A Green Dog and Leslie May were included in a feature article "It's Easy Going Green" in Dog World Magazine.
- ShortTakes wishes they'd thought of us.
- Pawsible Marketing listed as one of the Top 50 Blogs for Startups to Watch in 2008.
- Pawsible Marketing featured on Working With Pets.
- Pawsible Marketing mentioned in Pet Product News International's March 2008 issue.
- Johann The Dog Inc., another company owned by Pawsible Marketing founder, Leslie May, singled out as a powerful brand.
- Pawsible Marketing president provides marketing advice in recent issue of Pet Age Magazine.
Leslie May, founder of Pawsible Marketing, is frequently saught after as a resource expert in the pet business marketing arena. You can contact her at: