News and Media
- Pawsible Marketing founder, Leslie May, featured in article, ‘The Booming Market for Dog Treats.’
- Leslie May, founder of Pawsible Marketing, featured in article “What rising Millennial pet owners look for in petfood” on PetfoodIndustry.com.
- Pawsible Marketing releases their annual report, Pet Industry Trends for 2015.
- Dr. Louise Kelly, professor of Strategy at the School of Management at Alliant International University in San Diego, cites Leslie May, founder of Pawsible Marketing, as an example of how to brand in her new book Entrepreneurial Women: New Management and Leadership Models, published August 2014.
- Leslie May, PM founder, talks dog tech in the Dallas Morning News.
- Pet Age Magazine’s article, Natural Pet Toys Fueled by Consumer Interest, quotes Leslie May, founder of Pawsible Marketing.
- Pawsible Marketing founder, Leslie May, featured in article ‘Four-legged friendster: Dog tech takes off‘ in the May 18th issue of the San Jose Mercury News and Oakland Tribune.
- Leslie May, quotes in article, Pet owners’ digital tools go beyond novelties, in Omaha World Herald.
Pet Business Magazine features Leslie May in article, “Boosting the Bottom Line.”
- Founder of Pawsible Marketing, featured in article, ‘Dog Tech, in the Charlotte Observer.
- Leslie May, founder of Pawsible Marketing, featured in article ‘Pet Smart’ in the May issue of Advantages Magazine.
- Pet Business Magazine includes advise from Leslie May, founder of Pawsible Marketing in article ’50 Ways to Make More Money.’
- The Boston Globe and Boston.com interviews Leslie May, Pawsible Marketing founder, for artile, ‘Pet photos with Santa becoming a South Shore tradition.’
- The Daily Beast features Pawsible Marketing founder, leslie May, in article, ‘Entrepreneurs Create Apps and Web-Based Businesses to Appeal to Dog Owners.’
- Progressive Grocer features, Leslie May in their May issue article, “Natural Products: Animal Pragmatism. Consumers are seeking healthier options for their pets”.
- Leslie May, founder Pawsible Marketing, featured in Entrepreneur Magazine’s article, ‘Turning Passion Into Profits: An Investment Banker Goes to the Dogs.’
- Leslie May, founder of Pawsible Marketing featured in article, “Passion Into Profit: An Investment Banker Goes to the Dogs” on MSN.
- Leslie May, quotes in article, Turning Passion Into Profits: An Investment Banker Goes to the Dogs, on Fox Business.
- Pawsible Marketing founder, Leslie May, mention in “Pet food companies must adapt to changing pet market and consumers,” via Petfood Industry Magazine.
- Leslie May, Pawsible Marketing featured on Pet Product News International, sharing her pet industry trends for 2013, “Pet Industry Expert Leslie May Looks to 2013 and Beyond.”
- Pawsible Marketing’s article “The Top Pet Industry Trends for 2013″ featured in Examiner.com article.
- Pawsible Marketing founder, Leslie May, mentioned in Petfood Industry Magazine article “Sustain pet food growth by connecting to emerging consumer groups”.
- Leslie May, Pawsible Marketing featured in article 7 Tips to Market Your Pet-Friendly Building in Lowes For Pros monthly newsletter.
- Leslie May quoted in article, “Consumers pamper pets with healthier products” in San Jose Mercury News and in the Herald Tribune.
- Founder of Pawsible Marketing, Leslie May, interviewed for article ‘Honing for the Holidays’ in Pet Business Magazine.
- Sarasota Herald-Tribune features Leslie May in article, ‘Consumers pamper pets with healthier products.’
Announcement of Pawsible Marketing’s new website featured in Pet Business Magazine newsletter and website.
- Leslie May, provides information for Pet Business Magazine article, ‘Inspiring Loyalty,’ March 2012.
Pawsible Marketing’s new website announcement featured in Pet Product News International’s March 2012 issue.
- Leslie May, founder of Pawsible Marekting mentioned in USA Today article “Consumers pamper pets with healthier products”.
- Leslie May featured in article “Why you must start building the brand ‘You’?” on Buzzom.
- Pawsible Marketing mentioned in Associated Press article “Consumers pamper pets with healthier products”.
- Pawsible Marketing’s founder, Leslie May, featured as one of “12 Amazing Pet Lifestyle Experts” in the Fall 2011 Issue of American Dog Magazine.
- Leslie May, Founder, Pawsible Marketing, talks about “Web-Enhanced Marketing” in the June 2011 issue of Pet Age Magazine.
- Pawsible Marketing Founder, Leslie May, featured in Marketing Gets a Face Lift: Pet retailers find new ways to reach customers and drive sales in February issue of Pet Product News International.
- Leslie May, Pawsible Marketing, featured in article, Pet Owners: Pick of the Litter, in the United States Postal Service’s Deliver Magazine.
- United States Dog Agility Association reprints Raise A Green Dog Article, Winter Health and Safety Tips for the Green Dog
- Pawsible Marketing listed on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Ideas in the June 2010 issue of Entrepreneur Magazine.
- Los Angeles Time article, ‘Disabilities no longer a death sentence for pets,’ features Leslie May, founder Pawsible Marketing.
- Dog Sport Magazine September issue features an article written by PM founder Leslie May, How to Help Your Dog Go Green.
- United States Dog Agility Association (USDAA) reprints two articles from RaiseAGreenDog.com and JohannTheDog.com (two other companies owned by PM founder, Leslie May): Is Your Dog Bowl Safe? and Rehab and Keeping In Shape Tools and Info for the Canine Athlete.
- Leslie May, founder of Pawsible Marketing, contributed to AP article “Disabilities No Longer a Death Sentence for Pets” by AP contributor, Tom Breen.
- Founder of Pawsible Marketing, Leslie May, featured in The Seattle Times article ‘Disability no longer death sentence for pets.’
- Leslie May featured in article on Global Animal, “Disabled Pets Given A New Chance At Life”.
- Pawsible Marketing featured on Business Insider War Room in article “10 Ways To Build Your Personal Brand.”
- Pawsible Marketing on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Entrepreneur.com, talking about branding in the article, “10 Branding Successes (and How They Did It)”
- Pawsible Marketing in Pet Style News.
- JohannTheDog.com is featured as a six page cover story in the September/October issue of Dog Sport Magazine.
- Raise A Green Dog and Leslie May were included in a feature article “It’s Easy Going Green” in Dog World Magazine.
- ShortTakes wishes they’d thought of us.
- Pawsible Marketing listed as one of the Top 50 Blogs for Startups to Watch in 2008.
- Pawsible Marketing featured on Working With Pets.
- Pawsible Marketing mentioned in Pet Product News International’s March 2008 issue.
- Johann The Dog Inc., another company owned by Pawsible Marketing founder, Leslie May, singled out as a powerful brand.
- Pawsible Marketing president provides marketing advice in recent issue of Pet Age Magazine.
Leslie May, founder of Pawsible Marketing, is frequently sought after as a resource expert in the pet business marketing arena. You can contact her at: